[IP] insurance Q

Hugsy has been offered a new job beginning January 28. The paperwork said
they do not fill prescriptions for one year. This is going to be
extremmmmmmely hurtful as I take 10 Rx's (he takes 4) as well as pumping
supplies. I'm covered with pumping supplies for about 2 more years. BUT, I
have read on here that if you are insured, the new employer's carrier should
continue your coverage. Please tell me the details. Sure would prishurate
any favorable posts! (~_^)

Poor spellers of the world, untie!