re:[IP] marathon discouraged by dr.... SCREW THAT!!!

--- Curtis Lomax <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Like the song says:
> If you have the choice of sitting out or dancing, I hope you dance!

Hi Deanna and fellow pumpers.  Sorry if my words offend anyone, but don't
let someone put you down, make you feel small and discourage you from
achieving your personal goals in life.!!!  If anything... your friends,
family and professional team should be praising and supporting you for
your ambition to succeed in such a demanding challenge .  GO FOR IT!!  You
have nothing to lose.  Just be cautious.  You know your body and how it
reacts to different elements.  As for the pregnancy thing... go for it
too!  There's no reason why a young lady should not be able to go through
a healty pregnancy pumping.  I know a few who have done wonders!

I hope to see you in Kona and GOOD LUCK!

dx'd 5/85, pumping 7/01

Katherine Korol
P.O. Box 1096
Birmingham, MI  48012-1096