[IP] Re: D prevention

There are family associations in some T1 diabetics! My 2 brothers and I have
it. My first cousin had it until she died.
I am working on a genealogy project. I found a distant cousin from the same
side as my deceased cousin who has a sister and 2 children with it.
It has to be inherited.

BTW, my mom (not diabetic) my brother and I are all severely allergic to some
thingsb&autoimmune!!!

I think that in the future they will find many causes for T1/

Susan