  From: email @ redacted
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Palm Pilot

  In a message dated 1/6/02 2:38:21 PM, email @ redacted writes:

  << Hi - Has anyone received a Palm Pilot from Animas yet?
   I got mine around Christmas and have just now had
  time to look it over.  I am a computer dummy, so I'm
  not sure if I will really use this thing or not.

  I think if I can find a program for logging blood
  sugars and trends I may be more motivated to use it.
  Does anyone know of any programs that can be loaded
  into the Palm Pilot?

  Pat - Pumped!!!!! >>

  Pat,
  I got my Palm Pilot with my Animas pump in December. Animas apparently has
  the EZManager software available to download at their web site. I can't
  download it on my computer because I have a Mac. I am having my CDE do it
for
  me and than load it on my Palm. I just won't be able to put the info into my
  computer for now. The company is working on a Mac version of the software.
  Good luck,
  Deanna
  dxed IDDM 9/92, getting pumped 1/8/02!