[IP] Re: Weird reaction to marshmallows!!

Yes!!  Whenever Claire gets an unexpected reading, she always washes her
hands and re-tests.  Once at lunch time at school, her reading was 500.  I
was panicking and said she had to come home and have her site changed
immediately.  We were about to give her a huge bolus when I thought we had
better re-test after a hand washing.  Guess what?--a lovely 110 bg.  Whew,
what a relief.  Her hands are usually nice and clean at school, as the
washroom is right next door, but all it takes is a drop of the wrong thing on
your finger.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7