Re: [IP] Palm Pilot

In a message dated 1/6/02 2:38:21 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi - Has anyone received a Palm Pilot from Animas yet?
 I got mine around Christmas and have just now had
time to look it over.  I am a computer dummy, so I'm
not sure if I will really use this thing or not.

I think if I can find a program for logging blood
sugars and trends I may be more motivated to use it.
Does anyone know of any programs that can be loaded
into the Palm Pilot?

Pat - Pumped!!!!! >>

I got my Palm Pilot with my Animas pump in December. Animas apparently has
the EZManager software available to download at their web site. I can't
download it on my computer because I have a Mac. I am having my CDE do it for
me and than load it on my Palm. I just won't be able to put the info into my
computer for now. The company is working on a Mac version of the software.
Good luck,
dxed IDDM 9/92, getting pumped 1/8/02!