RE: [IP] marathon discouraged by dr. and other depression inducers

I would say, with regard to the baby thing, that you are still ok to
have babies (even 2 yrs down the road).  Your life needs to be settled
before you take on a pregnancy.  I have had 4 daughters as a diabetic,
but they were not easy.  Lots of bg checks, lots of dr visits, lots and
lots of shots(I was not pumping at the time).  Get the other things
straight before you do thebaby thing.  The last thing you need while
preg. is stress.