RE: [IP] post-prandial highs

I try to bolus about 10 min before eating.  I get the best results this
way. However, getting below 160 after an aver. meal is still hard to do.
If I bolus and add a correction bolus into it, I go too low. I am not
sure that in reality I can ever get below 180 at 2hours.  I really hate
going low, so I guess I will have to settle for "pretty good" instead of
perfect.  Any suggestions?