In a message dated 01/02/2002 11:38:09 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> know
> it
> > > is

I just realized today I am having trouble getting the lancet to make a dent!
It doesn't hurt going in, it just doesn't go in anymore.
I don't remember if i did the change in july, I need to do it today.  Just
don't know if i can find any lancets in the house!

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here