[IP] Re: re:another survey question

In a message dated 01/02/2002 11:38:09 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 'd like to know how many sit down
> and how many stand up for infusion insertions (you thought I was going to
> ask bathroom procedures, huh?). I don't believe in over 18 years I have sat
> down to do a changeout more than a handful or fewer times. My skin has
> fewer
> folds while standing. So, what is the common way???

Jan,
I've never done it any way but sitting down.  Never thought about it.
I put everything on the dining room table and then just do it.
Never once considered doing it standing.
Maybe i should try it to see if it is easier??  Just once?

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here