From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 12:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: weird reaction to marshmallows!!

since workin at a diabetic camp the non diabetic employees would bet that
theyre sugar could be high as well by  using a melted sugar substance on the

finger in which they tested their blood .  so its was proven that  a non
diabetics blood went up higher than 200 b/c of the sugar substances on the
fingers.