[IP] Re:Marshmallows

> The only thing I can come up with was the last marshmallow I ate I
> "roasted" over the stove, and it got sticky and gooey.  When I tested
> after 1/2 hour, a tiny amount of the goo may still have been on some of my
> fingers.  Could that possibly have been the reason??? Direct sugar in the
> blood droplet?? I am clueless.  To confirm the reading of 116, I washed my
> hands well and retested again - 117.  So .......where does that leave me?
> The readings since then have been predictable.
> Any ideas, anyone?
> Thanks much,
> Barbara

My first Q is, did you wash you hands before the FIRST test? If not - that
is definitely your answer. The second test would have been more accurate if
you used the same finger (you didn't say) and the first test's blood was
wiped off kinda mocking a hand-washing. After the *real* handwashing, the
result was the same as the 2nd test.

That's my 3.2 cents worth. YMMV (~_^)

Light travels faster than sound; this is why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak