RE: [IP] Re:What's a Palm Pilot??

I used the search term "Palm Pilot" on the internet and found a page with
the information below.  There were lots of links to pages, so if you want
more information, there is plenty out there on the net.

It's basically a handheld computer that is capable of items as listed below
and can be interfaced to your own computer to transfer information, like
schedules, personal contacts etc.
Have Fun
Bill Beling

Clip" Palm m100 Handheld
Other products by PALM

Features:

Stores hundreds of addresses, phone numbers, appointments, and to-do items
Exchange and back up data with your PC or Macintosh using 1-touch
synchronization
Synchronize with Palm Desktop software; also includes link to Microsoft
Outlook
Includes one-touch clock and Note Pad application for writing "sticky notes"
on screen
Add optional keyboard, backup module, or Kodak PalmPix digital camera;
customizable with optional snap-on faceplates "