[IP] Ellens opinion

I think we are all on this list because we are related to diabetes in some
way. I also think that we all want a cure. Everybody is entitled to his or
her opinion on things, even though they may not agree with mine. Ellen is a
wonderful person and advocate, helped me a lot with my decision to get the
pump for my daughter, and I dont know her personally, but just visiting her
website, you can get an idea of who she is.

Im really sick of seeing people in this list lashing out at others just
because they dont like what they say. I have found a great source of
information, advice and resources here and I am very grateful. If Im famed,
I dont care. I dont think anybody would make me unsub, but please, people,

mom of Eileen, 13, pumping!