email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> my sister in law took 1 ib and it messed her kidney up so nad
> she is now on
> dialiss

I very seriously doubt that one dose of NSAID, whether ibuprofen, naproxen,
Clinoril, or any other would cause this sort of kidney failure unless she
was about to suffer catastrophic kidney failure anyway.  In such a case, I
suppose a single dose could trigger the event.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR