Re: [IP] Breastfeeding abstract

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>

>It seems there's always a study to refute the benefits found in another

>Diabetes Care 2002 Jan;25(1):16-22
>Long-Term Impact of Neonatal Breast-Feeding on Body Weight and Glucose
>Tolerance in Children of Diabetic Mothers.

Do note here, however, that the breast-milk of diabetic mothers was
associated with an increase in childhood obesity and IGT -- a possible
precursor of Type 2, but NOT of Type 1.

I really appreciate your quoting these abstracts, Ellen -- saves me the time
of looking them up myself!!!  :)

Natalie ._c-