[IP] Re: Meter Displays

email @ redacted writes:

> Some ONE TOUCH Profile Meters May Develop
> Display Problems  The ONE TOUCH Profile Meter has a display that
> presents test results and other important information.
>    The display is made up of a series of "segments" that
>    are turned on and off in various combinations to form
>     letters and numbers.

My Accucheck complete started doing this.  It would actually display the
numbers backwards!  I thought I was losing it the first time that it
happened.  I called them and they sent me another one even though I had had
the meter about 3 yrs.  I had trouble with that one after a while too so now
I just use my One Touch Ultra.