Thanks Spot, Jan and all the others for your info on this subject.  I think
all of us here appreciate the sharing of knowledge on all sorts of topics.  I
never knew that the kidneys "processed" any meds.  I had only heard about the
liver being the organ that could be damaged by too much of something. The
ibuprofen that I have purchased in Canada does NOT have any sort of warning
about its use in any situation.  I always find it interesting to read all the
info given to users in the USA when possible.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7