Fwd: Re: [IP] help i cant abide needing -Question!?!

 >From: email @ redacted
 >Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:52:57 EST
 >Subject: Re: [IP] help i cant abide needing -Question!?!
 >To: email @ redacted
 >
 >please remove my name from your email list
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org". Writing to the whole list, and especially
including your request with a totally unrelated subject is likely to have
your request either lost or delayed.

2. Please be a little bit patient. Sending multiple messages, one right
after the other won't make the process work any faster. The admins who
handle this are all volunteers and have work, family and other things going
in their lives besides monitoring the list. They normally cannot get to
your requests instantly.

Sam Skopp