[IP] Re: treatment stopped diabetes

Hi all! I am wondering if she was one of the few folks able to participate in
an experimental study where IDDM's are injected with lab created pancreas
cells- the results have been amazing- these folks after the treatments no
longer require insulin! I watched a segment on the discovery channel about a
month ago..... However they are required to be on antirejection medication
that is pretty hard core. I cant recall where the study was (is) being
conducted (I think Canada?), but I do know over 34 (give or take) spots were
availablke and over onethousand people trried to get involved!

Pumps away!
Carin Dx 36 yrs old 1989, IDDM- pumping with 508MM for 7 weeks!