[IP] having an endo

Regarding a must for having an endo....

I never had an endo until around ten years ago after being diabetic for more
than 25 years and that idiot nearly killed me.  Figures, my brother almost
died seeing an endo, same for a neighbor where I grew up and my mother's
cousin...they all mistook signs for something else.

I was paranoid about seeing an endo but finally had to see one since my
diab. was so out of control internest didn't know what else to do..but he
was also trained in endo so it was fine...

Now since I've been down here, these docs are nuts that I have to see them
every three months.  I think it's a waste of my time and money.  All they do
is review my a1c and we discuss that and heck, I can take my blood test and
do that on the phone but can't get pump supplies, etc. w/o seeing doc every
3 months!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00