RE: [IP] High blood sugars-menstruation

My endo and cde thing I'm weird cause my b.g. go low when I'm ovulating and
then go high when I get period.  This has only started happening within the
past year or so.

Prior to that, I would have high's around ovulation time and then drop
extremely low the day of my period...sometimes getting it later on in day
but b.g. knew before me!

I think premenopause has something to do with this but have no documentation
on it...I don't like to change my basals and my pump doesn't have more than
one setting so I just adjust my bolus during these times...

I also have diab unawareness and check often especially while driving...got
tired of my vision "disappearing" on me.

Hope this helps any who are in premenopausal stages...I can only wonder what
happens when I'm finally into it and hormones change once again!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00