RE: [IP] overnighters and such

Wow!  You parents are great!  When I was a teenager and became diabetic, I
wasn't allowed to go anywhere, sleep anywhere, nothing!  I wish my parents
had allowed me a little freedom!

Seems the day I became diabetic my life as I knew as "normal" has never been

Way to go...trust your kids, be on top of them, but don't bug them...they
have to learn to take care of themselves even if it means getting higher
b.g. sometimes....and don't freak out when they go through periods of non
compliance...it's kind of normal...but for those of these kids today on
pump...wow, are they lucky!!!

Keep up the great work!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted