RE: [IP] I like reading your messages

welcome aboard...we all feel alone sometimes since even if we have spouses
or significant others, they don't know how we feel or what we go through on
a day to day basis.

My life support has always been my older brother who was also type I till he
got a transplant in 2000 but he is still my support system and knows exactly
what I'm talking about.

But, hey, you've got a whole slew of diab on here so you're definitely not

Also, don't think the novalag brought about the low but the excessive
physical labor!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00