[IP] Re: Subject: breastfeeding

I think the person who mentioned the breastfeeding correlation said that
MOTHERS with type 1 could make a difference with breastfeeding.  I have only
read studies about mothers without type 1 diabetes and there was no
statistically significant difference between breastfeeding for any duration
and having children with type 1 diabetes.  I believe this study was done in
Finland where there is a disproportionately high incidence of type 1.

mom to Nicole 2.5 - hopefully pumping soon :)