Re: Subject: RE: [IP] DM testing in Florida

in utero or breastmilk possibly to fight the virus
which may have caused the diabetes.
i have to agree with the message that followed yours
on we are all individuals and do feel guilty about
where it comes from. i was dxed at 36 with type 1 and
no one in my family has any diabetes, but my mother
insists it must be from my dad.haha! the bad thing is
my husbands family is full of both types. so far my
kids(born after dxed) 8 and 13 don't have it. just
keeping my fingers crossed. i breastfed for 3 and 4
years just in case. peg

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!