[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #17

hello--is there anyone who can help with a doctor in the
Maryland/Washington DC area?  Most of the ones listed here are in
Baltimore, which is far for me...Also, anyone know of an exercise
phisiologist to help me adjust my pump to be most effective during
exercise to lose weight?  I have only been on the pump about a couple of
years, and when I try to exercise, I often gain weight because of higher
blood sugars... Thank you for your help.
P Redmond