[IP] (no subject)

From: <A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>
> Actually, my daughter was 7 when they screened her.The earlier you can >
identify it, the more organ damage may be avoided.Susan

Susan, my son was 15 months old at diagnosis.  He's now 14.  I don't think
the fact that we identified it that early means we'll avoid more organ
damage.  We do the best we can each day...that's all we can do at this point.

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>