Re: [IP] Re: DM testing in Florida

Ellen, you really, and I mean REALLY, do not want to go there.  I am the father of a 6 year old child who has lived more than half his
life with this disease.  I know there are many people like that on this list.  I am, however, a New Yorker, born and bred, and I work
on Wall Street.  Ok, I guess technically one can say not Wall St anymore (since my building collapsed on 9/11, killing thousands, with
me coming within 3 or 4 seconds of certain death), so be thankful that I censored myself.   After 9/11, I find that I say whatever I
have to say, whatever that might be.  Be glad that I don't continue, because I am close to saying something that I think might make you
unsub.    8)

I've been on other lists where my words, as emotional and strong as they sometimes are, have gotten me into trouble with so-called
moderators (who weren't really moderators, they were just listers, like you and I).  Be glad that there are people like me (and I hope
you) trying to find a cure for our children (and others).

We are all free to voice our opinion and beliefs, and I respect that you have offered yours to the masses, but why is that you cannot
respond without sarcasm?  Sarcasm does not become you.

To the real moderators of this list, I apologize.  It ends here (for me).  If Ellen responds publicly to me, I will respond privately
to her.  Do not bother sending me any warnings...  I feel better already.

Mike Otten
father of Nicholas, 6, dxd 8/98, and Michael, 4, who thinks he's Batman.