[IP] D prevention, testing in florida

at this time, there is no known way to prevent type 1 diabetes. this is
a fact. but if they dont do all this testing, and researching, there
will NEVER be a prevention. and personally, i see a prevention coming
long before a cure. and note that BOTH of my children have type 1. i
want that cure as much as anyone else, maybe more. if they cant cure my
kids, at least (hopefully) they can prevent my granchildren from
developing this horror.
Sharon, mom to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98, MDI
and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!!
Brooklyn, New York
"Where's the #*&$ cure?"