[IP] D prevention, testing in florida

at this time, there is no known way to prevent type 1 diabetes. this is
a fact. but if they dont do all this testing, and researching, there
will NEVER be a prevention. and personally, i see a prevention coming
long before a cure. and note that BOTH of my children have type 1. i
want that cure as much as anyone else, maybe more. if they cant cure my
kids, at least (hopefully) they can prevent my granchildren from
developing this horror.
--
Sharon, mom to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98, MDI
and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!!