[IP] rapid heart w/ eating

I've been on the list for about 1 yr & have learned so much!
My deepest & most sincere thanks...

Now my question:  What is it called when a person develops rapid heartbeats
with and after eating?  It beats normally again after
1 hr.  Sudden onset, no changes in meds, exercise, stress, etc...
same foods.
No pain, no shortness of breath, no nausea, no arm pain.

I know there is something diabetes related that causes sweating w/ eating, but
not sure what it's called.  Is the rapid heartbeat something similar?

Thanks in advance for all the answers.  (I get digest & catch up
every few days...)

type 1, 35 yrs; pumping 1 yr.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com