[IP] Re: DM testing in Florida

In a message dated 1/6/02 8:40:21 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>I hope they told you that the test is only accurate for a period of time.
> My
>daughter tested negative 2 times before testing positive.
My daughter is now, 17.5. There is no sign od the diabetes. Both of my
brother's children show no sigh of it either, thank God. It is a relief to
know that they don't have it and if they do show up with it, they are beyond
childhood. What my mother went through with 3 of us is unbelievable. She was
very challenged.

The testing helps relieve alot of anxiety. I am glad I had it done.