RE: [IP] advil NOT!

Regarding not taking Advil....

If I didn't have advil, I would be in constant pain.  Tylenol only works on
my headaches but for my constant pain, it's Advil....I do wait until I can't
stand the pain anymore before I pop any sort of painkiller.

I do not tolerate pain killers, the stronger ones, and even after several
surgeries, advil has been the only thing that helps me without my getting

I do have the beginnings of renal failure and this is three years now but I
am on a low protein/low fat diet and take Captropril and this past year, the
protein in urine went down A LOT!!!

I guess it's YMMV for everyone once again.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00