Re: [IP] Re: DM testing in Florida

In a message dated 1/6/02 5:45:30 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Actually they can tell if you have diabetes before some of the symptoms that
> we are all aware of..  I just think you got Mike as upset as you got me and
> that is why he used the f word.  I don't think swearing is the answer, but I
> don't think closed mindedness is either.

Ellen is about the least close minded person I know.....she wants prevention
and a cure just not wasted money.....I don't know enough about the testing to
have an opinion except I never want my son to have this nasty disease that my
daughter has but I do know that Ellen is one of the most dedicated activists
I know (as well as a heck of a source of good information)....just my two