Re: [IP] Re: DM testing in Florida

Mike, you seem to have a passion for using "F___".  Too bad your vocabulary
is so limited.  Thanks for the blanks following the F.  It's so much more

FYI I didn't state there would never be prevention of type 1.  I said that
this $10 million in Florida checking for propensity for infants to develop
it, wasn't being used to prevent onset.

I truly believe that almost all parents with one child with diabetes, is
already highly anxious about other siblings being diagnosed.  I doubt any
study would show me symptoms before I would recognize them myself.

I want a cure for diabetes as well as for diabetes to be prevented.  I just
don't see that this $10 million from ADA is being well spent.

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>