RE: [IP] DM testing in Florida

I am glad I am the one on the pump and not my children.  I also posted
the message about prevention and breastfeeding.  Granted, curing D is
VERY important.  But if we can prevent it, then that is also VERY
important.  If we can prevent it, surely we can cure it.  Also,
prevention would be more helpful for my children, and while I am
interested in my  own health, I am more interested in my children's
well-being.  If they can tell me anything I can do to help my girls,
then I  will do it.