Re: Subject: Re: [IP] DM testing in Florida

Pat, did anyone at DPT let you know of the results of the one study that
showed that oral meds accelerated onset in mice?

I didn't see that the $10 million was offering any intervention whatsoever.
Further, the DPT insulin arm of the study was stopped because they proved it
did nothing to delay or prevent diabetes.  I hope, for your sake, the oral
meds portion proves otherwise.  It's caring of you to be in the study.  I
don't see where the monies for the screening in Florida will offer any of
these babies intervention.

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>