[IP] Pain killers & kidneys

I have had DM for 37 years, was on dialysis for 3 years and have had a
kidney transplant. All during this time, my doctors had told me to use
tylenol for any normal aches and pains. I fortunately have not required
much more than this for any pain I have had. On rare occasions, my Doc
has prescribe something stronger for limited use. I was told to stay
away from "Advil" type medicines because they don't get along good with