[IP] Re: Advil, Ibuprofen, Naprosyn and other NSAIDS

>You shouldnt take Naprosyn, Advil or any other NSAID
drug, Asprin

I take Ibuprofen, even had a prescription for really
strong stuff.
never given me any problems.   And my orthopedic
doctor gave me
prescriptions for NSAIDs for my shoulder problems.

            * * * * * * * * * *
RoseLea, I don't think the Advil or Ibuprofen will
hurt you if your kidneys are normal.  These drugs are
metabolized out of your body by the kidneys.  (Some
drugs like Tylenol are metabolized by the liver).  If
you have impaired kidney function or are on dialysis,
you better check with your doctor.  Advil and all the
other NSAIDS can harm people with impaired kidney

Pat - pumped!!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!