From: email @ redacted

Subject: Re: [IP] help i cant abide needing a machine to live  (unresolved
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:25:55 EST

Hello, The pump is the best thing that has happened for me in a long time. I
just started using my first pump about a month ago and it's made my life
better and easier. I'am 30 years old and have been diabetic for 10 years, I
was taking over 160 units of insulin a day, 4 to 6 shots daily. Now I'am
to 110 units a day. My blood sugars now range from 78 to 110 instead of