[IP] Tuesday Support Group Meeting-St. Louis

Anyone who would be interested in information regarding a program to be held
at Barnes Jewish Hospital This coming Tuesday evening please e-mail me

It will feature Dr. Dan Brennan, Asst. Professor of Medicine & Director of
the Transplantation Nephrology.  I understand he heads up the Islet Cell
Transplantation team at Washington University.