[IP] treatment stopped diabetes

On New Year's Eve, my waitress was a 20 year old diabetic who took insulin for 2 years, when first
diagnosed at age 18, but who does not need insulin any longer.  She told me she had 'pancreatic
treatments' that reversed the diabetes!  She has had several treatments, originally 3 months
apart, but now 6 months apart.
I was fascinated, and wanted to know more, but she couldn't talk any longer because she was
I don't know if this treatment was experimental or if it is standard with newly diagnosed
Maybe a cure is not that far away...at least for those who are diagnosed before their pancreas
quits completely.....

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!