Re: : [IP] Periods, Puberty, and Pumping

  My son Joshua is only 10 but we constantly have this battle of not
bolusing.  And there have been times that he swears he did.  But when we
check the pump memory he never did.  Now, he has to bolus standing in front
of me each time, or with someone at school, until he catches on that this is
something he has to remember to do.  I think it will be an ongoing thing
really.  And, by the way, the threats never do any good!  I tried but it
didn't work either!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua