[IP] accusoft advantage

does anyone here use the accusoft advantage blood checker?
the other day the settings went off of it and I am having a heck of a time
resetting it. I cant get it to go back to the set mode.. I know you got to
press the 2 buttons at the same time but AHHH i have tried and tried.
So.. if anyone does use this do u have any tips on how to make it easier to
get to set mode??
Thanks a bunch

we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance to come back to
earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read in our past lives!