[IP] high postprandial blood sugars

we emailed some numbers to our endo today, and he's concerned about some of
the higher numbers during the day.

we've found that our daughter's numbers rise after a meal, and that the H
doesnt seem to kick in until at least an hour afterward.
we are hesitant to bolus more, because it keeps working for at least 4 hours,
when her blood sugars return to normal, and if we gave more, she'd be low
later on.

besides bolusing signifigantly before a meal, which is risky with a 4 year
old, does anyone have any ideas?