Re: : [IP] Periods, Puberty, and Pumping

I went with my son's class on the DC trip.  I stayed in a chaperone's room
and it was almost across the hall from my son's room.  It worked out fine for
us that way.  Of course my son would have much preferred that I not go along.
 I was able to make sure he checked bg frequently during the day as well as
before going to sleep.

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <A HREF="http://www.drinet.org">http://www.drinet.org</A>