Re:[IP] Mom had foot amputated

Heather, I am so sorry to hear about your Mother's need to have her foot
amputated and the fact that she is so very ill.  I pray that she will heal
BTW - Waylon Jennings - singer - had his foot amputated today due to a foot
infection/diabetes complications.  I guess this is one reason Cory's endo
stessed to him to NEVER walk anywhere without shoes on.  In the beginning, he
wouldn't get out of bed without putting his shoes on first but now he's
gotten sort of lack with this caution.  I know many things can happen that
cause a foot to need to be amputated, but I guess Cory needs to wear shoes to
avoid accidents.
Hang in there Heather,
Susan S.