[IP] overnighters and such

> I wonder how other parents of teenagers handle
> overnighters?  Any suggestions? Susan S.

<<Let'm grow up. For one-nighters, chat with the parents (once, not
every time). For camp, provide him with an alarm clock to wake him or
campmates in the middle of the night if he needs to check, provide
instructions to camp personal. ..........
Just do it. You will be pleased with the results.

email @ redacted>>
OK, OK, OK --- I'll work it, OK?   This won't be easy for me!
Susan S.