Re: [IP] Re:

She has an Animas. We have been very happy with it in terms of
reliability and ease of use. Even more important, the Animas customer
service has been incredible. I have called late at night 3 times with
questions, and always get in immediate call back from someone is
knowledgeable and helpful. The sales rep has stayed in touch
periodically for the year. I can't say enough about this pump. I keep
thinking about the Avis "We try harder" advertisement campaign from
several year ago. It may be that because the pump business is very
competitive and that Animas is the "new kid", they try harder.

Anyway, we are happy. But start by contacting all the pump companies and
get their videos. They are sales pitches, but then you will be contacted
by a sales rep and you can start asking questions. We chose Animas
partly because their sales rep contacted us right away, in a very
helpful,  but nonagressive manner. The other companies did not respond
to our initial contact as well.