Re: [IP] Re:

The best thing to convince Jenny (13)  that she wanted to be on the pump
was when she went to a week of summer camp, 18 months after she was
diagnosed. Many of the kids were on the pump. She watched them change
sites, fill cartridges etc. She came home begging for a pump. Since she
was still honeymooning, we waited 6 months. She has now had hers just
over one year. It is great and the pain of inserting the site is still
better than three shots a day.

Good luck.